General Hamid Gul points to “dark impulse” controlling US system
- Global clique, an “ultra-Imperial club” shaping world affairs
- Destabilization exercise known as ‘war on terror’ could lead to World War Three
- All of Islamic world could be provocateured into “international jihad”
- 9/11 was a fabricated pretext to dominate the middle east and beyond
- Intelligence claims exposed by Wikileaks are “diabolical nonsense”
Former Pakistani General and intelligence chief Hamid Gul appeared on the Alex Jones Show yesterday for a full hour in what turned out to be a fascinating extended interview, addressing the major geopolitical issues that are shaping modern history.
Gul, who served as the director general of Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence during 1987-89 and worked with the CIA in the covert war against the Soviets in Afghanistan, is a wealth of knowledge on the so called ‘war on terror’.
Read the entire article and watch videos here:
Former Pakistani Intel Chief Fears World War Three Is Imminent